You have 1 PagePop. View
STEM application deadline December 1stThe Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Program at Villanova College is an exclusive, four-year academic enrichment program.
The STEM Classroom
A collaborative environment where students:
- are encouraged to use science, mathematics and technology concepts and principles by applying them to the engineering design process.
- are challenged with a hands-on, project-based curriculum that integrates industry grade software
- will develop the ability to define problems, design investigations to gather and organize data, draw conclusions and then apply understandings to new situations.
- are exposed to advanced topics in mathematics and science and use computer programming and simulation, control devices, robotics and sensors to explore these subjects in a rigorous manner and learn how to systematically and creatively solve problems.
- will understand key science, technology, engineering and math concepts - in theory and in practice.
The STEM Pathway
Students will take an enriched math and science program in grades 9 and 10 to prepare them for the Advanced Placement (AP) program in math, chemistry and physics to be completed in grades 11 and 12.
|Grade 9||Grade 10||Grade 11||Grade 12|
Math 10 STEM
Math 11 STEM
- Biology AP
- Chemistry AP
- Physics AP
- Statistics AP