Applying to Villanova
The admission cycle is divided into four rounds: First, Second, Third and Rolling.
First round offers provide families an opportunity to be assessed and receive an admissions decision at the earliest point possible in the enrolment cycle.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. All supporting documents, entrance assessments and interview (if required) must be completed, prior to notification.
- First Round Deadline: December 1, 2020, notifications sent mid-January 2021
- STEM Application Deadline: December 1, 2020, notifications sent mid-January 2021
- Second Round Deadline: February 1, 2021, notifications sent early March 2021
- Third Round Deadline: April 1, 2021, notifications sent early May 2021
All supporting documents, entrance assessments, testing and interview (if required) must be completed, prior to notification.
- Spring & Summer applications will be considered based on remaining spaces
- Tuition Assistance Deadline: February 1, 2021. Please visit www.applefinancialservices.ca to learn more and apply.
The Admissions team reviews a variety of information to determine the preparedness of each applicant to succeed in the university-preparatory program and co-curricular offerings of the School.
Admission to Villanova College is competitive and decisions are based on the following: prior academic achievement, participation in co-curricular activities, learning skills and attendance records, and entrance assessment results.
If you have any questions about the admissions process or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Jennifer Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-833-1909.