Applying to Villanova College
The admission cycle is divided into three rounds pending available space: First, Second, and Third.
First round offers provide families an opportunity to be assessed and receive an admissions decision at the earliest point possible in the enrolment cycle. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. All supporting documents, entrance assessments and interview (if required) must be completed, prior to notification.
- First Round Deadline: December 1, notifications sent mid-January
- STEM Application Deadline: December 1, notifications sent mid-January
- *Second Round Deadline: February 15, notifications sent mid-March
- *Third Round Deadline: April 1, notifications sent mid-May
* Applications will only be considered should space remain.
All supporting documents, entrance assessments, testing and interview (if required) must be completed, prior to notification.
- Tuition Assistance Deadline: February 1 annually. Please visit www.applefinancialservices.ca to learn more and apply.
The Admissions team reviews a variety of information to determine the preparedness of each applicant to succeed in the university-preparatory program and co-curricular offerings of the School.
Admission to Villanova College is competitive and decisions are based on the following: prior academic achievement, participation in co-curricular activities, learning skills and attendance records, and entrance assessment results.