At Villanova College, we are committed to providing individualized attention in a caring and supportive environment. The Teacher-Advisor Program offers another level of personalized support for students. The role of the Teacher-Advisor is:
- maintain regular contact with student
- support and guide the student in both academic and social matters;
- act as an advocate for the student;
- to communicate positive and/or negative trends in academic and/or social behaviour and offer support or refer the student to other resources as necessary;
- be available to meet with students one-on-one when necessary;
- be a key contact for parents.
My four years at Villanova were among the best years of my life. I felt a great sense of community, which made me excited to get up and go to school each day. The VC family was always there to support me not only academically but also with the everyday pressures of high school. The staff was exceptional in that they went above and beyond their classroom duties to ensure that each student received the proper attention required to succeed.
I consider myself so blessed to have attended VC. Thank you VC!
Amanda, VC '07