The STEM Classroom
A collaborative environment where students:
- are encouraged to use science, mathematics and technology concepts and principles by applying them to the engineering design process.
- are challenged with a hands-on, project-based curriculum that integrates industry grade software
- will develop the ability to define problems, design investigations to gather and organize data, draw conclusions and then apply understandings to new situations.
- are exposed to advanced topics in mathematics and science and use computer programming and simulation, control devices, robotics and sensors to explore these subjects in a rigorous manner and learn how to systematically and creatively solve problems.
- will understand key science, technology, engineering and math concepts - in theory and in practice.